Extremely versatile, straight cut is our most commonly-requested label style. Damask branding labels are sewn down on all four sides. Printed satin care labels can be straight cut and sewn into a seam. Straight cut is the only label style that can accept an iron-on or peel-and-stick backing.
Quality Woven Labels
- Use a computer or pencil and paper
- Do you need a sewing margin?
- Determine placement/orientation of design elements
- Specify unfolded size, including sewing margin
- Specify background color and fonts
- After placing your order, you will receive a digital proof for final approval within one business day.
- Need help? Contact our team during business hours to go over any questions you may have. Graphic artwork assistance is included with all orders.
- We will match the colors of your artwork as closely as possible.
- PMS (Pantone Matching System) color codes can also be provided in description of order
- We cannot guarantee an exact PMS to thread match however, our vast selection will ensure the closest possible match.
- Vector artworks is the preferred file format and will provide the best result. Required for screen printing pdf, eps, ai, svg
- High-quality raster images may be used. (jpg, png, gif)
- If creating layout using pencil and paper, please photograph layout and attach to order as a jpeg, png, or gif. Also attach a high-quality vector or raster image of logo separately.
Center fold labels are creased in the middle and sewn into a seam. The crease in the center helps the label lie flat. Simple care and content information can be included on the back if desired. The fold eliminates the corners for a softer feel.
Loop fold is the same as center fold except not creased. Loop folds can be sewn into a seam or looped around the edge of a garment (known as a "hem tag"). Simple care and content information can be included on the back if desired.
End fold labels provide an elegant way to add a branding label that does not need to be sewn into a seam. The end folds eliminate the corners of the label for a soft, itch-free result. Wide and skinny is the most common shape.
This label style has each end folded up, creating two tabs that can be sewn into a seam. After applied, the label hangs down on the tabs and can double as a hook loop. Mitre folds labels work best with a short and wide logo.
Manhattan fold labels are almost exclusively used for hem tags. The extra fold on the top edge eliminates exposed corners, for the cleanest look and softest feel. The fold in the center can be creased or looped, depending on the thickness of the fabric. Specify loop or crease on your label layout or in the order description.
Labels that are cut to shape allow for great design freedom and flexibility of application locations. Cut-to-shape labels are almost always used for branding and are meant to stand out more than other label styles. Rather than being applied to the inside of garments, bags, hats, etc, they are usually applied to the outside, achieving greater brand recognition.